Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More details on the Design Challenge...

We have had some requests to outline what we are looking for in the Design Challenge. We aren't looking for artist's renderings or figure drawing. It is actually quite easy so we thought we would provide a sample here:

Customer "J" writes:

I have a great design idea I wanted to submit for your contest! I have been wishing we had a unique outfit to wear to Thanksgiving dinner out of town every year for my now three year old. What I am thinking is a skirt and leggings or tights underneath(in case it is cold or she decides to play on the floor) and a top that has some rich trims on it, kind of like an moroccan theme or texture. It could be a fitted top or something a little more bohemian. I am not much of an artist so I included some photos of colors and possible inspiration for you. This was fun!



I hope this helps to inspire you! Submit all entries to contests@josiekatstrunk.com You can use the example shown here or come up with your own spin. Remember, the prizes are a $75 gift certificate and the runner up receives a dress of their choice! Get those ideas in an email because we want to hear from you!

No comments: